Monday, June 7, 2010

Dreaming 9

Ooohhhh.. i love catchy songs these days~~~~ like cabi cabi, run devil run, eenie meenie, tik tok, telephone... all so catchy! Makes my body itchy wanna dance! Haha..

Interview tomorrow.. dunno why.. no feeling at all. Maybe i probably decided to help family business till my maid come back from Indonesia and i shall find the real job. But who knows, i might get hired. Then definitely looking forward to get my first paid. There are few friends that i so wanna cheng with my first paid because there are my very important precious friends who always believe me, support me and be by my side and most important, accept whoever i am.

Sighs.. my future vision is still blurry.. really unsure what i wanna do at this stage now. Since small, my road was easy. From tadika, entered primary Assunta (1) and then proceed to SMK Assunta then entered to SMK Bukit Bintang (L) and got offer letter to study in UPM. See, easy peasy without my daddy's help actually. Unlike other parents, their kids entered primary, but once in secondary level, they wish they kid enrolled in other better school and go everywhere, do whatever paperwork agreements to make sure their kids enter the school they wished to. And then when it's about time to enter diploma level, some parents also need to help their kids in searching which education institute is better for their kids' future. Parents definitely play an important role in kids' future education. My case? I didn't really ask my parents' help most of the time, only bring the forms, explain to them and get their signature agreement and poofs! This is where i am now. But now, there's no more direction. I'm kinda lost..

I had a friend, who once mentioned this;

~If you have lotsa friends around you and always care for you, meaning that you are having good personalities. However, if you doesn't have many friends to keep in touch with you or being around you everyday, it shows that you are not possesing a good personalities.~

I totally disagreed with this statement. Even is a person has less friends, but he has real true friends around him and he know he can trust them. That does not prove he has bad personalities. One of my very good friend, she's quiet type, and can see she does not have many friends around her, but she really appreciate our friendship. Once in a blue moon, we attempt to hang out together for long long chat and it was great because we can be ourselves; not afraid to show our weaknesses to each other. Maybe something i learned from my previous secondary school, having many friends just showing how popularity you are among with friends, not proving how good personalities you have. I'm not jealous though.. because i know i'm kinda anti social type but i can mix around too. I'm pretty talkative once you know me. Having too many friends, you won't know which one actually sincerely wanna be your friend or which one actually got intention, that's why wanna be your friend. And you will never know, certain friends among you, might actually backstab you. In front of you, they were so happy to find you, to hang out with you, treat you so nice, but behind of you, you will never know how much they wanna crash you down. Oohh.. scary.. But i know, having too many friends is not something to be proud and brag of. To me, having you as my friend makes me so proud and happy!

To my friend who wrote this statement, if you ever happen to read my blog, don't be offended. This is just my point of view; i just wanna share it out in my blog. As long as you are listed in my friend list, you are always my wonderful friend and i'm glad to be one of your friends. Love ya~~

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment