Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dreaming 18

Howdy howdy saturday~~~

I always love saturday but soon not looking forward to it because starting next week saturday until probably finish my training, i would have to go come for training on weekend, left only sunday for me to rest. Aiks.. i miss my saturday freedom!!

This is my training class! Wonder where is everyone? Haha.. is lunch hour break!
















Training is actually pretty boring you know. It is like i'm back to my lecture class, back to my uni. And we actually had to do some studies and present each time, by scribbling on mahjong paper instead. I feel sad for killing trees! You know how many mahjong papers that we'd used?? Stress if you wanna know how i feel. Stress coz i'm not afraid of handling customers, but i'm total blank out from the bank language. Please please please speak very simple english so i can understand what the heck you are saying, dear trainer??

Ok la, i'm not totally don't understand at all but somehow i felt i'm still hanging there.. We don't really have 100% full training and support from them; they generate the 30% guiding us and the 70% come from ourselves. Of coz i'm stress coz i wanna learn from a to z as i'm not graduated from financial course. It's great that now i have to do everything by myself.. huhu.. Ok la.. Von Li, you can do it! Must ganbate!! Well, thanks to dear for sometimes picking me up after work for dinner and fetching me back. =P Sometimes, after work, my mind is so empty and i'm so blurr whenever sit inside his car. Tired ma.. what to do.. so long didn't have this tired feeling liao, every night have a good sleep, you know. Hehe..

I love mee raja tom yam! And dear brought me to murni at ss2 after i fong gong for dinner. But dunno what happen, that day the chef cook till not nice geh.. too salty. Yucks! No tom yam taste and no sotong wan. >_<;; Anyway, if you wanna try, go ahead try the original mee raja, it's actually damn nice also.
















If you've once watched Toy Story and Toy Story 2, and you haven't watch Toy Story 3, may i suggest you please go ahead?? Went to tropicana gsc to watch Toy Story 3. Uh huh, i never really explore that mall, maybe i should do so one day. Saw this shop, selling hair wig. Nyuu.. wonder how do i look like in short bob wig?? Anyway, back to Toy Story 3! Love that movie so much, would said even nicer than the 2 previous movies. The storyline was damn good and the ending was unexpected and touching. Tear drops.. sobs sobs sobs.. Oohhh.. love Woody, my favourite character the most!

These toy are lovely! It would be a great collection to collect all these.. but mahal la.. haha. I'm not a millionaire, lol. Love Woody toy the most, of coz. Pulling the string from his back, nyaa.. he speaks!! Lovely~~~





















Before movie, the naughty dear and me was planning to sneak some snacks into the cinema. Hoho.. We went to carrefour to buy some sushi coz so sudden i wanna crave some sushi! Went to the snacks corner and ooohhh.. paradise! Saw this new flavour pringles, and straight grab one; pringles extreme cheese + jalapeno pepper flavour. Opened it, whoa.. the jalapeno smell was strong but after biting it, the texture was crispy and nice and very spicy also. Dear said not nice but ended up he is the one finished most of the chips during the movie. =_=;; Well, i love trying new flavour especially when that flavour look delicious and tempting to me. Anyway, my favourite of coz is still the original flavour and i actually miss the limited edition prapika flavoured pringles. Love pringles!!!





















Huhu.. when can i unlock my iphone!!??? *crossing fngers* T_T

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment