Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dreaming 17

Yoo hoo~~ How are you today? I'm fine. Trying to get used to my new hour of sleeping and waking up. During long break, i used to sleep around 3-4am and wake up around 11-12pm. Then finally i found a job and start working. Trying hard to sleep early before my first day but it was hard. Not easy le when you already adapt and get used to your sleeping hour.. The next day, 8 mins late to my first day of work. Huhu.. apparently is first day, the trainers seems lenient and they haven't started the session yet, not to mention some other new colleagues were late as well after me. @_@ Horrible monday.. Of coz.. so early wake up.. during the trainer's speech.. my eyelids can't stand liao and auto shut down but trying hard to make myself stay awake and awake.. My first day was blurr and extremely sleepy.

My temporary trainee tag for Malaysia team. There are roughly around 39 of us, half will be incharge of handling singaporean customers and others will handling under malaysian customers. Lucky me to be placed under Malaysia team because MY team work at Menara LYL at pj area, nearby asia jaya lrt station. SG team work at bukit jalil, so far from my house.

















But that place is not that good when you need find something to eat. Not much variety stalls around. Mostly malay food. Huhu.. i miss chinese food! Lazy to explain bout my company, just clearing this statement that i'm working at Scope International hub that is serving for Standard Chartered. Short to say, orally i would said i work for StanChart since the name is well known, everyone will understand which company i working for instead of saying Scope if people ask me where i work. My job? Handling inbound call. Ok la.. not outbound, maybe can consider kua.. outbound is like doing sales, not my type.

My second day? I finally estimate my time to reach to that company by bus and walk. It is convenient. Don't wanna drive since dad might need the car anytime and if i drive there, i need pay for parking fees since i'm not permanent yet. Not like i got car allowance yet also. Today was ok, sleepy again but REALLY TRYING HARD TO STAY FOCUS. After break, went to the pantry, there are few vending machines there. Drinks and beverages, and snacks. Cheap though. One can of coke or 100 plus, you just slot in 70 cent and voila! Got myself coffee + sugar + cream but slotted in 20 cents. Not coffee fan but no choice, hoping this cup really can make me stay fresh and it worked! Not sleepy at all and my brain very focus for the next trainer's speech about compliance at work.

Hmm.. still thinking should i find other jobs actually. This company seems pushy. Now that the training extend to 7pm but supposingly at 5pm, we also need to go training on saturday! Left only sunday for me to relax. Bit erm song liao.. =( What to do.. working life is like that. That's what everyone told me. But seriously, if only i can find a anti-stress working environment, hope i can find that soon as my this contract is only 3 months.

Nah, i'm not giving up this job yet. Just follow flow but anyhow, is good if there's a plan B and plan C; you never know what might happen. I accepted this job too fast; coz they wanna start training the staffs on 21st, i already turn down 2-3 job interviews.

I'm like attending tutorial class everyday.. lol. I'm sleeping early tonight.

XOXO

1 comment: