Friday, June 4, 2010

Dreaming 7

My first interview -->> busted! Muahahaha.. =P

Thank you dear for accompanying me and driving me there, with lil' help of wikimap! Well, nervous coz i dunno what sort of interview would be, so i arranging my certs and googling for some interview tips and guidelines. My feeling at that moment was nervous and anxious as i keep checking the clock needle keep moving tik tok tik tok very fast. *gulps*

Well, i really did some small research for this interview but heck, i didn't know it was kinda tough. Before entering the interview room, i was given few forms to fill in; one is resume form *yer, need to write again meh when i has already printed out my resume* and another is 10 questions proficiency test. That test is hard and i knew it that i need to carefully study their website. =_=;; Not only that, i even need to have basic economy skill in my brain when they asked bout return on investment? Lol.. i forgot liao.. Cham lor.. how to do.. So that test, i shoot quite a lot of bullets! Ehehehe.. XP

During the interview, i'm total hell nervous. Maybe that's coz my first interview. My interview was quite long, think so more than 30 mins because dear was waited me almost more than 1 hour and i knew i took quite long to answer that 10 questions test. Ish! The interviewer was whoa.. very like a big boss style, very corporate style. Haha.. Asked me alot of questions regarding bout sales. Sei lor.. i really dunno how to answer this type of questions because i generally from linguistic field and before i apply this job, i did not know it was a sales job because it stated as management trainee and under confidential company, and i pretty sure it did not state anything bout doing sales. So it was quite unfair for me coz i dunno anything bout it and moreover, i dislike doing sales if i given a choice coz i'm not good in persuading people to buy something.

This interview is basically wanna hire very business minded type. Well, corporate sales executive, this position title seems like whoa.. a very high good job but nahh.. it is telemarketing field; i don't like the most! He wanted to test my stimulation test the next day but after long discuss with dear and my friend, i just turn down this job on the next day. Haha.. well, at least i learn something from the interview. I think i can't find job for now as my maid gonna go back Indonesia for a month, i guess and i have to stuck in shop and do some housechores. Aiks.. mummy's not yet. Sad.. T_T

I'm really collecting dust.. i want more pocket money!

After the interview done, dear brought me to mid valley for dinner, at KFC. Yummy~~ so long didn't eat liao.. Lucky i brought some casual clothes to change; dislike wearing too formal wears at shopping complex.

This blazer, i bought very long time ago, lend to my friends to wear it but myself haven really official wear it out except wear for few mins to snap my passport. So this is my first time.
























Teehee~~ Thanx for today~~




















After dinner, we went for the dessert section with siew quan and yi vern at the dessert place where jenny and meng wai brought me before; Snowflakes Taiwan Dessert *oopsy.. i forgot the fullname again*

This is snowflakes bestseller, cold version. It contains guilinggao, grassjelly, and taroballs *officially two flavours; sweet potato & yam*, and add some cream topping. yummieee~~




















This is MUST TRY! Japan, combo! Nice~~~ think so they added soya bean, cream, then red bean and ochaballs topping. So wanna crave more! Love the ochaball.. very really green tea taste.. Nice nice nice!




















My snailmail contact lenses arrived yesterday and sadly, only one pair arrived. Where's the others? Kinda pissed with the seller, he or she is not being friendly. Saying that the colour i want does not have my power, yet didn't inform me early and didn't return my balance, super slow replier!! I'm really pissed. Keep emailling that person to ask how much my balance left and see what other colours that attract me. So sad, my grey colour no stock T_T coz i wanted grey colour the most. Anyway, love the other one that had finally arrived to me. So so so love this honey colour lenses.

Ah, my drama gonna start soon. See ya~

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment