Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dreaming 14

Kyaa~~ playing with the blogspot templates now.. huhu.. i wanna put new skin for my blog but dunno how to do..

Owkay.. no feeling although before that quite mang chang; so i gotta wait for the latest unlock software 4.0 only can unlock my iphone, that means short to say, it is act as a display now. Great! First time got such a troublesome mobile. Should have just get Sony Satio with 12 mega pixel camera instead since my favourite feature from handphone is camera!
















But i guess, iphone is not bad either, just the starting of using it kinda wanna throw it to wall. =P Found this fella at lowyat forum, seems to have many good feedbacks. So i pm-ed him and ask bout the my iphone details. Pretty friendly guy, answered all my enquiries. Since my iphone is 3GS model, at the moment he can't unlock my iphone with the software 3.1.3. Don't ask me what it that, i seriously dunno anything about this. So i was advised to wait for the latest software 4.0 which i don't have any idea when izzit gonna be released and hopefully IT IS FAST!! coz i don't want my poor baby to be covered by dust. Rumors saying around July but i hope it is ASAP! *crossing fingers*

Well, interested to find new clothes for my baby; casing for my iphone duhh~~ =P The soft skin casing that my aunt got for me, too guyish. I want something special; colourful! Still exploring in lowyat forum, pretty pricy too.. take my sweet time hunting for it. Aiya, a bit sad is cannot hang strap on iphone. So wanna hang it on my neck coz i can be pretty forgetful about where the stuffs i normally put especially my phones! Hang it on my neck then i know where is my phone is liao..

Oh well.. gotta go for bath now~~ Been bathing cold water lately.. thanks to the hot weather~~ No doubt; cold water actually good for your skin, you know?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment