Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dreaming 13

Yatta yatta yatta!! My snailmail from UK has arrived around noon at my front door house, not to mention my colour contact lenses from 2 sellers as well! So excited bout it! Yaiy yaiy!!!

Big box arrived~~ XDD



















Taa daa~~ got bigga stuffed plastic inside.. uh huh.. so sad... mummy can't post the heels to me this time. Nooooo~~~~ T_T Well, what's inside? Clothes and my long waited iphone! Hehe



















Didn't snap my bro's clothes and also didn't snap the legging. Only these 3 tops. I like the most is from the left one. Can wear it as a top or mini dress~~



















Nyaa~~ My Iphone~~ *blinks* Okies.. so wanna get nice casing for it. Nyuu~~



















Around the time i received this parcel, my friend came to my house and lucky, he own an iphone, so he was trying to look through this iphone come all the way from uk. I dunno anything bout this iphone at all. Lazy to do research about it though. Just told mummy can i have iphone and there it is.

Thanks for helping me download the iTunes in my lappie and search some informations bout it. We found out that, i can't use phone unless to unlock plus jailbreak it. @_@ Since it does not have warranty in malaysia, so i was advised to jailbreak it. What's jailbreak? As what i heard and what i understand *i'm often blurr case, you know* .. is something like you modified it so that you can download unlimited applications for FOC; even for certains application that you must pay for it actually also FOC i assume, you can change the theme, change the ringtones into your favourite tones.. and etc which are something i yet to explore.. @_@ I've send my iphone to mr hp uncle and will get it back this friday, hopefully. Aiyaya.. i thought it can be settle fast so that i can have times to explore my iphone before going pulau ketam trip this saturday. Betcha gonna take awhile to fully master this technology of iphone. I'm so noob in it! X_X Nyuu.. what are the most important application should i download for my iphone?? Ish ish.. so mang chang that i actually wanna throw this iphone on the wall! *this iphone come all the way from uk and you wanna hit it on wall?* >_<;; Who invent such troublesome technology? XP I can imagine myself gonna be so phik chik using the iphone soon. Hahaha..

Well, many asked me; why didn't i get Iphone 4 instead? Iphone 4 is gonna be released soon end of this month, i think.. why didn't i wait longer for it? Haha.. Actually, i kinda like the features in the iphone 4 instead of 3gs, plus it has video call and camera flash. You can even open many applications at the same times. Iphone 4 it seems like everything~~ So i bet it is pretty pricy too.. I don't like squary design but curvy shape and i didn't know when the exact date to be released of this latest iphone 4. Plus i erm hou yi si demand more from my aunt coz she's the one actually applying the line and got me this iphone. I actually got this 3gs quite long ago, 1-2 months or could be longer. Just my mum haven't post it coz she was planning buy some clothes for us to put together inside the parcel. Ahh.. nevermind la.. i no need so yao yeng, so canggih handphone. Can use to call, can type messages, snap photos, play games.. can liao. Hehe..

My lovely lenses~~ I got three pairs now! Whoota!! Wonder can i have another 1 pair?? Pauline just told me she didn't order the Pop C light grey, only the I Fairy. Hehe.. dajiubu! I so wanna get another pair and i want grey colour~~ In love with grey~~ Remember the other troublesome seller? She or he finally posted my 2nd lenses. Finally~~



















This is I Jewel Pink from I Fairy. Wah.. the diameter is big. 16.2mm? Can't wait to put this on but need get new contact lense case. Gonna make my eyes big big.. @_@



















This is Geo Magic Colour. Urm urm.. i would named it pinklish purple, the colour seems very light. This, i don't wanna open yet coz i don't think i can wear so many lenses. It says lenses can stand for 1 year, but i think half a year or less, we shall dispose it liao because, keep wearing so long period is not good.



















I'm hungry~~ So wanna eat spicy tuna pasta~~~

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment