Monday, June 14, 2010

Dreaming 12

Knock myself. =P Watashi wa learned lesson from that incident liao. Gomen ne to those who worried moi~~ Next time watashi wa will be more more more alert and pray that it will never happen on watashi wa again. Sobs sobs.. Gomen ne chooi yee chan~~ =3

Baka mr postman! Where is my parcel from UK?? Been waiting more than a week liao and it is suppose to come to me less than 1 week! Aunt purposely buy the insurance for this parcel because there is some important thing inside!! Baka baka baka!!

And now i'm waiting for my another parcel again that i ordered together with pauline and send to my house address; colour lenses! Owkay.. dear's gonna get mad at me soon.. but i can't help it. Ssshhh.. he don't always check my blog.. don't tell him i bought new lenses again. Hehe..

Pauline told me Geo lenses is not that good, so she reckon me other brand such as I Fairy, Pop C and Dueba lenses. I would reckon I Fairy because I Fairy lenses contains 55% water content which means it moisture your eyes when wearing it; won't easily dry so fast. And it is 16.2mm, makes your eyes big. Haha. I ordered I Fairy Jewel Pink after seeing how pretty the pink colour look on pauline's eyes, i'm tempted to get myself one, thinking it could match my many colourful clothes. Wish that the lenses parcel could arrive safe at my place before this coming saturday because i'm going pulau ketam trip with my friends.



















I not just ordered I Fairy but also Pop C as well. Dilemma in choosing between green and grey, i decided to pick natural colour, light grey. Hehe.. I always love grey colour lense and it is natural colour to asian people besides brown hazel.
























Ok.. dear is gonna be busy these whole week; training his deck for the coming competition of Magic Card tournament. He wish to enter 2010 Nationals Qualifier, hope he can do it! Good luck dear~~~~ You have my support~~ Hehe..

Aiyaya, as for me, i'm gonna start work soon. Feeling nervous. Hope all's well, end's well. Hehe.. Btw, lucky it is 3 months contract, not 6 months. So in within 3 months, i gotta think carefully is this job suit me. But can't deny it, the benefits is good. Working under bank, you actually can gain many benefits in terms of experience and financial such as they will subsidize your credit loan, car loan, house loan, OT paids, bonus, and etc. But work under bank, as what most ppl telling me; it is stress but they said the future is good; you can be promoted. But sometimes, i hope to do something i like. I always wanted to be a flight attendant but due to my scoliosis, i dunno do i stand a chance to become one. I wanna try working in a different environment that fly on the air, while serving the customers and travel around the work.

Wisdom tooth is torturing me now.. i must be very heaty.. Ouch! And i'm craving for tom yam bihun~~~

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment