Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dreaming 11

Got nightmare last time; really learn some lesson from it and seriously, i'm actually still feeling bad bout it. Really appreciate to some of my friends suddenly alert me about this, makes me realizes some abnormal situation at that moment. I'm really blurr case girl.. =(

My very good friend, pauline come over to my house last night and stayed until very late. Her house is very near my place but because it is late and the security in my area is not safe, so i offered to fetch her back. Girl ma, better don't let her walk alone outside especially night time.

Once i drop her at the guard house, then i head up back to my house. At that moment, i just drove back and suddenly i heard a small bang sound but it was very short then i thought probably my car tyre went into big hole. At that moment also, it was only cars around, so i just keep on driving coz i so wanna go back home and meet my bed. Then suddenly someone knocked my window, so i turn around and slow down my speed, actually i didn't even speed since i'm driving at housing area. It was a malay motorist knocking my window, so i stop my car, a little side of the road, and that place was freakin' dark actually, not to mention that fella actually wearing dark coloured clothes and having dark skin; i hardly notice there's a human there.

Because my Bubble was inside my car, so i didn't fully let down my passenger's window seat, and i try look at him and ask what's wrong. As i recall back and i edited some conversation between us,

Motorist: hey cik, you langgar i. motor i kepala tercabut.

Me: huh? saya tak nampak you punya motor langsung *i don't see any motorists around my car at all, plus i'm driving in the middle of road, not side.. @_@*

Motorist: apa macam skrang?

Me: huh? you ok tak? ada cedera tak?

Motorist: saya punya kaki cedera ya, you punya tayar langgar i punya kaki.. motor jatuh pulak.. *and i really thought i really bang into him, OMG, i'm so worried him and actually almost get down from car to check on him but.. *

Me: ada cedera tak? boleh pandu??

Motorist: ah.. boleh la.. kepala motor tercabut je... apa macam skrang?

Me: err.. you nak jumpa ayah i tak?? i tinggal berhampiran sini je.. you ikut kereta i la..

And he nodded. At that moment, i realize that the word "apa macam" normally demanding for money and i didn't bring my wallet out coz i only send my friend back home very fast. And also, i feeling guilty; i bang into him and cause him injured. T_T So i called my dad and told him bout this incident.

My superhero daddy deal with the motorist then, and i stand behind my dad, looking at him to see if he is still alright coz i'm worried bout him and panic from what had happened just now. My dad was pretty strict, he asked that motorist that whether did he bring his license along with him and that fella said no, and oh gosh, dad straight shoot him saying that he also got wrong as he didn't bring license with him yet he still riding around.

He seems panic heard my dad suddenly shoot him like that and he said that his leg hurt and injured; he wanted a claim. My dad suggested to go police station and he actually refused, saying that his motor does not covered by insurance. He don't wanna go to police station but rather want the matter settle at that moment. I'm still feeling bad and guilty, i asked him that does his leg or foot bleed, and i wanted see his injured leg but he didn't want show me, just saying that no blood, and telling me is ok.

My dad offered to send the motor at his friend shop for repair but the motorist say no need; he can repair at some other place, so my dad asked how much he want; he demand for 60 bucks but dad only giving 50bucks and deal! End of story... >_<;; I apologize to him and also my dad. Checking on my car finally, still normal but a minor scratch at the side second seat.

I really feel like wanna burst coz i hurt someone and told my dear and few of my friends that online yesterday midnight. Extremely down at that time, my friend suddenly alert me something and suddenly i realize something abnormal because there's a case that people purpose accident with you, then suddenly take your car, kidnap you, rape you, hurt you or etc or some wanted money.. @_@ Oh my gawd.. i totally didn't alert bout this new case happening recently because all my mind was thinking "oh shit, i bang someone!"

First, when a person leg injured, actually he cannot ride his motor, let alone able to stand. I heard the small bang sound but i didn't stop my car, still driving into another corner and it was quite a distance till he knocked my window and told me bout my car bang into him. He actually manage to chase me back.. Second, he saying the word "apa macam" means he want me give him money instead of reporting to the police. Well, if it's really my fault, why not just report police instead? Third, he did not want to report police when my dad suggested we should go police station to make a report. Fourth, i wanted see his injured part but he did not want to show me. Hmm.. my friend told me that i probably kena conned by him.

And that's the scary part, if i really get down from my car and deal with him face to face without telling my dad, and he actually got bad intention, then it is me in danger position since i'm the only girl there in the dark area place. @_@ I'm so stupid.. T_T But anyhow, i'm feeling guilty if i really bang into him and cause him hurt. Feel bad and scare..

Learn mistakes from this silly girl. When comes to this situation, don't get down from car, just lock your door. Pull down quarter level of the window if wanna deal with that person. It's best to straight settle the problem at police station. Don't lead him to your house; i felt stupid that i actually lead him to my house to talk to my dad.. baka baka baka me!

Haiz, seriously nightmare.. T_T Makes me don't dare go out alone anymore.. >_<;; What a night... =(

3 comments:

  1. Omg! i feel so guilty for anything happen to u on tat night man..lucky u got bring Bubble tats y u didnt fully scroll down ur window to talk to him..tis kinda jerk! is he bang u on ur car...not u bang him lo i think...ish! thx for sharing..this area relly not safe..we girl must be cautious...sorry for cause u the nightmare & thx again dear for fetch me back home too..love u forever..mucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear, don't worry. is my responsible to fetch you back coz i dun wan anything happen to u either. i so stupid believe him and tot i bang him. i learn my lesson liao.. dear also learn this lesson o.. tell your sis becareful when drive alone especially at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will becareful when i get license dear.such criminal leh him!!!!so glad u r fine.if not i oso duno how ler T.T...real lucky tat day Bubble got go with u..hehe..savior Bubble~

    ReplyDelete