Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dreaming 6


















Appy Appy Buffday to my dearest roomate-san, sweetie Sharon~~ Bigga bigga girl and may your filled with lotsa good luck in your future ahead of you~~~

This silly girl was so touched when we surprised her at the Redbox, Pyramid. Well, she should be touched anyway because there was a surprise special unknown guest, you guess who?? Haha.. c'est moi!!!

Ok, here goes the story; the buffday surprise plan for my roomate-san! The notty notty and cunning me planned this with her friends, around few weeks ago. I secretly added her friend in facebook, well.. i wouldn't said secretly added him coz sharon definitely can view from the mutual friends list though but yep, i added him and sharon probably think i added him because i penyibuk wanna meet gentleman in her friend list; she told me this friend damn gentleman till many girls attracted to him. Don't worry. I'm not attracted to him at all! Not long then, i discussed with him and also sharon's best friend bout sharon's birthday surprise. My plan was, her best friend and me suddenly appear and surprise her. Oh, this mr gentleman, her bestfriend and me are not really close to each other but similary, we are close and linked to sharon. We kept this very private and confidential plan discussion because sharon is very suspicious type and easily guess something not right.

We come out with many plans; go chilli's, go sepang gold coast and etc.. @_@ due to my tight budget, i just hope can go somewhere affordable, so the idea sing k at redbox, pyramid popped out! We choosed the party package; night package. Not bad actually, included many things for RM228.00++ for 5 pax ;
  • buffet
  • fruits platter
  • tidbits
  • cake
  • 3 jugs beer/soft drinks/orange juice
  • 1 bottle sparkling juice
The day has come finally! But sadly, her bestfriend could not make it out of sudden but the plan to sing k is still on! Still taking the 5 pax night package coz if we buy cake from outside, it could be around that amount too. I reach earlier and meet up with tiff at pyramid meanwhile lee picking up sharon. I booked the room at 8pm, so around there, tiff and me enter the room first. Anxiously looking forward to meet sharon, tiff and me pick up some songs to sing though. Okey, i'm not the singing type of person but tiff's voice is amazing! Paiseh nia... >_<;; Waited almost 15mins, lee sms-ed and said sharon still getting ready in BATHROOM! Oh my gawd!!! She's a super slowpoke when inside the bathroom! The rules of singing k is only for 3 hours and unsure will they extend our singing time for free or not, so i quickly rush lee to rush her! Super slowpoke! Could not wait anymore, tiff and me go to the buffet corner and find something to shove into our mouth.

Okey, i'm so impatient because i've waited almost 1 hour and i reach pyramid arond 7.30pm. The main actress finally reveal herself around 9pm and she was really surprised to see tiff and me! Haha, gotcha! You fall in my trap! Hahaha.. well.. she was excited and start picking her favourite songs and favourite singers especially sun yan zi. She love singing and her job now is to entertain us with her singing! Basically, we sing, we eat, we snap some photos, we laugh in that room till around 2am but oh wait, tiff went back 1 hour early before sharon and me. She actually felt so touched that her tears drop. Awhhh.. roomate-san is such a baby~~~ Hahaha.. momma so proud of you! Really really tai kor lui liao~~ The birthday gal sing till no breath and no voice liao.. here comes the new singer that gonna entertain the guests today~~~ la~~ la~~ la~~ bad romance~~~
























Love the cake, just a normal butter cream cake but it was so delicious that i want crave second piece but once the staff enter the room to clear the plates and cups away, i didn't aware that he took away my second piece on my plate!!! So sad when i only nibble a bit from that piece. T_T
























The surprise plan was a success! Although she can be a meanie roomate-san, sometimes i really mad at her, sometimes hate her too but i knew it, through from her tiny heart, she really treat me as a friend and i really treat her as my friend too. I really appreciate this friendship.

Awkay... my first job interview is tomorrow, well.. not really since already pass 12am and now is 2nd June liao. *dies*

I applied this management trainee at jobstreet, and the company was set confidential, so i did not know what company is that was. Since i'm focusing on management trainee position, i read the requirements on the private company profile, it said;

· Are you Fun Loving?
· Are you someone who can fall in love with your job?
· Are you passionate when you talk to someone?
· Do you enjoy taking a break once yearly?
· Are you proactive in doing things?
· Are you compassionate to the people around you?
· Are you someone who likes to work independently?

If you have answered yes to all the seven questions above, then we would like to meet you!


It seems quite interesting, so without doubt, i just click send my resume to that company. Within these days, i keep sending lotsa lotsa applications till i don't remember which company i'd sent and which position i'd applied for.

The day before yesterday, which was the day i'm gonna celebrate my roomate-san's birthday countdown, an unknown number called my 012 hp. Thought is an international call from my mum at UK, i quickly press the green button and said "Hello!" in a very loud hyper voice. An male voice said "hello..." and i stone suddenly and my voice seems tremble and awkwardly return another "hellooo.." again. I'm feeling so so so paiseh at that moment. But at that moment i was so in rush, rushing to go pyramid meet tiff and enter redbox, so i told that man if he could call back me the next day and he said ok. Aduii.. felt hot blood flowing my veins!

So the next day he called me back and telling me bout the company history and what are they doing. Ok.. it seems to be a big company which is UNI Strategic that deal with lotsa global clients such as Petronas, FedEx, Unilever, Shell, Nokia.. etc.. And he told me that this is the position that will deal with mostly prime corporate people.. Whoa!! I'm quite excited though but at the same times, i'm afraid and nervous. You can say i'm lack of confident. Can't help it.. is my first interview and i doubt i'm soon gonna get busted! And i know, first interview is always a failure for every fresh grads. The position that i'm gonna be interviewed was corporate sales executive. Another whoa! Sales.. >_<;; hate doing sales because i'm total suck in persuading people to buy the sales. >_<;;

Butterfly in my tummy now.. eventhough i'm not really keen to get this job because after all, it is only first interview.. and my first reply from one of the applications, but i'm afraid of my mental block during the interview process; what they will bombard me and what i will bombard them back? Is the salary high? Is this job gonna be fun working environment? Argh!! I dunno anything at all.. really need to do big research before interview at UBN Tower at Jalan P.Ramlee. God help me! I dunno any KL routes!

Okey.. googling some guidelines and preparation for the interview, at the same times, doing company research. I didn't expect that the interview will be on the next day; so soon coz i thought of shopping for some nice sophisticated formal wears this weekend. Right now i don't have any nice formal wears in my overloaded wardrobe but happily i found a blazer that i bought long long time ago at summit. Maybe i can just wear a pants, a spaghetti strap top and a blazer to cover it. That gonna give some corporate attire feel~~

Ok.. is 2.30am now.. hope everything goes well on me during the interview progress.. I'm so nervous and feeling myself so naive! Gotta go to dreamland now~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment