Friday, June 18, 2010

Dreaming 15

I love today! Tee hee~~ Maybe hanging out with dear is fun and especially something happened today. Uh oh.. @_@

Within this June month, it is the 3rd time i'm going hospital again to postpone my x-ray screening and doctor's consultant. =( Not i ask for it la, if i have no other choice. Sobs.. first time was to book appointment coz i forget to see doctor last year. The i went again for the second time to postpone the date coz i thought i was going for the redang trip with friends; they asked if i can postpone my date so that everyone can make it for the trip. Well, unfortunately the trip was cancel due to the peak season and i was extremely broke that time. Now the third time was coz, that specific date clash with my training; i'm gonna start working soon and will be under training for the first few weeks. I don't wanna miss anything bout the training, so i decided to postpone the date. Huhu..

Kinda pity my dear the most; he'd actually accompanied me to that hospital for 3 times liao.. aiyoyo.. erm hou yi si but go alone very sien, got ppl accompany, not so boring. It was many people today, waited quite long. What do you expect in government hospital. @_@ After settle my date appointment, tapao american chocolate brownies at secret recipe and ate inside the car while we move on to next place; to my second house to take 1 whole set of doraemon manga for my siblings, return the clean curtains to kai jie, and take ba chang from her house.

Hungry again, tapao mcd fries and eat inside the car while we're going back to sunway to return my car back to my dad and i'm sitting his van to go another place. Whole day outing with him today.. Unfortunately.. the smart dear left his car key at my second house and great! We're actually rushing time to go back his house to send his bro to tuition. Around that time, the highway to my second house is extremely jam! His face was total freaked out and panic. =D No choice but to use back my car to send his bro and neighbour's kid to tuition.

After that, going all the way back to my second house, i bought a pizza hut seafood lasagna and we both ate inside the car while jam-ing all the way to my second house. Third time eating inside my car and i realize we both didn't have proper meal yet! After took back his key, we rush back to my house and return the car to my dad and then i followed him back to his house coz he wanna bath.

Then finally we have proper meal at ss2 mamak for our dinner; love the chicken rice so much! Dinner finished liao, we then head up to pantai dalam, to visit meng wai and looking forward to see some stuffs that she wanna show to me and sell to me. She was showing me the fake eyelashes, fake nails, and some korean clothes. I'm more interested with the fake nails. There are so many and varieties~~ My eyes dizzy while seeing and choosing which one i like the most. Ended up, got myself 3 different fake nails sets. Can't wait to wear it! Then bought along buffer nail and mini jean skirt. Haha.. cham la.. i need press money liao for tomorrow before going pulau ketam.

Seriously, so so so tired today~~~ Haha.. I'm like seeing the road so often... and also stuck in the jam many times.. gonna have sweet dream tonight liao.. I wanna watch Toy Story 3!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment