Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dreaming 10























Happy 23th Buffday dear~~~~ Although the surprise plan seems to be busted -->> thanx to some big mouth friend, haha.. but i glad you appreciated it. Hehe.. Feel kinda sad actually that my plan was ruined. >_<;;

Been planning this so long, should said i was thinking about this during my final exam period.. so you guys can understand how frust am i actually when the plan was busted out in front of him.. but since i promised the birthday boy that from 12am till 12am of his birthday, i will not be emo and must be happy, cannot get mad at him. Haha.. slowly, my mood are getting better better, probably i keep reminding myself of what i promised him. Haha.. Yep, i'm a very emotional and sensitive person, you can say i'm quite typical cancer maybe since cancer behaviour is famous with emo and sensitive characteristics. Haha..

This whole week was hectic to me. Did i mentioned earlier that i'm going for my 2nd interview? Yea, i went there with no feeling of nervous at all, probably coz i felt i don't even care if i'm not hire by them coz i still feel like wanna rot at home longer and enjoy my freedom moments, short to say, i'm lazy. Haha.. The interview was relaxing though; i'm like chatting with my interviewer and he told me lotsa infos about this position that makes me dunno what to ask him back. And straight he told me that he shortlist me to go for my 2nd interview for this position. Haha.. ok.. the 2nd stage is not gonna be easy peasy for me, i guess. Oh well, i just follow the flow~~

My 2nd stage interview was on thursday, another building this time. This time i saw more candidates. Before the interview start, i was given an assessment test. I flipped the pages, it was thick and i saw numbers! @_@ There are 3 sections; your english grammars, english spelling, and mathematic. Cham lou.. i hate anythings deal with numbers coz i'm horrible when comes to calculation. But when i look carefully, it was actually very basic and easy except i don't remember how to count the pecahan and perpuluhan without using calculator. >_<;; After the assessment test, we all waited for our turn to be interviewed. Not long, it was my turn and there was 2 interviewers. Ok.. feeling bit nervous but not as serious as my first interview last time at KL. They asked me to tell them about myself *very basic question*, ask me demo when there's customer call in from different ways, how should i reply them, and etc.. So this interview was actually quite relaxing, except my mind can't function quite well, so reply some sentences which actually i felt regreted answering is that way. @_@ Coz that answer was seems to show me that i'm SO confident.. aiks.. i shouldn't answer that way.. T_T

Anyway, the next day they called me and told me that i got selected for this service banker *customer service executive* position! Oh my, really unexpected though.. @_@ And i accept the offer coz i really need a job and working in bank field actually can benefits me a lot especially when comes to experience to add up in my resume for the future. Plus, this is a 6 months contract, so i wanna give a try and i don't wanna regret if i don't try it. And i'm looking forward to get paid! Haha XDD Which bank? Wanna guess? It is blue and green colour~~ XP Training start on 21st! So darn fast!! I still wanna rot at home!! Sighs.. i'm feeling the pressure of working life now.. sobs.. T_T Praying hard to survive the 6 months!!

I'm so tired.. really ought to sleep now~~

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment