Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dreaming 4

Been going out so often these days.. and i'm going out tomorrow and friday as well.. i can smell dad is gonna get chain to tie me up.. oh no! I'm in big trouble!

June, my most scary month. My money is flowing out, like water pipe!

Feel like immerse with heaven of foods these days.. Went to Putrajaya Alamanda with friends, some errands to do over there.. and as usual, i love hanging out in my favourite shops, Watson and Guardian... and i saw Vincci, i saw shoes.. falling in love with a sandals but on tight budget... so sad..

Well, something that i spotted at Guardian and cheering myself up.. i found chocolate.. dark chocolate ferrero rondnoir.. dark version of ferrero rocher..























Ohh.. this is so dark~~~



















Looking inside.. so black~~~



















Well.. it tasted dark but i still prefer the original ferrero rocher though.. because this rondnoir does not have hazelnut inside.. so it tasted like the other common dark chocolate.. Nothing special.. And on that night, we went to OUG Stephen's Corner, my long awaited garlic cheese naan.. oopsy... forget to snap a shoot on it.. the cheese was heaven~ I wanna go there again.. Tee-hee~~

The next day.. i thought i would be staying all day at home, be a good girl and suddenly my another friend called me out and said wanna go Nong & Jimmy Thai BBQ Seafood at Taman Cahaya, Ampang. OMG OMG OMG! I love the BBQ there! The seafood are awesome and fresh! My favourite?? The bbq cockles with their special homemade sambal, *i love their sambal so so so much!*, sotong and fried rice.

I can finish the whole basket of cockles by myself! Surprisingly, i used to hate this last time, well, until now still hate it but this bbq cockles is exeption! It tastes so nice that makes me want more! Well, no doubt! My favourite is still clam!!



















I love the sotong! This is Pauline's finger. She don't prefer the cockles though but she LOVE the sotong!



















And the next following day, surprise visit from my dear dear dear friends; meng wai and jenny! Whootz! So excited to see them that i forget to see the climax part of my hong kong drama; Rosy Business. We went to SS15 for a yumcha section, went to this Taiwanese Snowflakes Dessert, i think.. i forget the shop's name though.. was quite blurr at that time but i know is something like taiwan tong shui! Hehe.. Since they ordering the best selling and cold version, i get myself hot black glutinous rice + red bean soup + taroballs. Oh my, i love the taroballs! Forget to shoot some pictures and was busy sms-ing that time, both of my hp.. And that place full with youngsters! You know how merry that place is.. ^^ I wanna go there again, bring dear the next time and try the japan version dessert with ocha balls. Can't wait. Been craving for some super yummy-licious foods these days.

Tomorrow will be going Opera with my friends. Great.. i have no suitable clothes to go there. No hot and stylist type. My purple blouse! The smoked rubber area getting loose.. great? Mummy's clothes? Too sexy.. noway with my scoliosis trouble. Hate it when i can't wear sexy bareback clothes because of this and i love wearing those halter sexy bareback type! What as waste! +_+

Just a word from me. Human are not perfect. They always have strengths and weaknesses on themselves. God is fair to make human to have balance in both. Learn to accept each other and your life will be much more better.

No comments:

Post a Comment