Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dreaming 1

Yoo hoo~~~ Guess what? Ilnov is back~~

Say bye bye to fishie tales and say nihao to my bunny and strawberry blog! I decided to blog a new website and this blog is merely about what i have done to my great life.. hoho.. And you will know how complicated Ilnov actually can be..

Cautious! Whatever about my life, if you feel like i'm bragging or what... you don't have to waste any minute reading this anymore. What i believe is, it is just about me to spend my time ranting on my blog and you have no right to criticize on me because this is who i am. But if you are sincerely and wanna be friend with me, warm welcome to you!

I'm gonna construct this blog for few days for a new look. Honestly, i'm bad in this.. i'm probably gonna stalk from blogskins and grab my fond looking skin and paste on here.. See ya soon with lotsa stuffs to blog about!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment