Friday, May 21, 2010

Dreaming 2

OMG! What is wrong with the line today? @_@

So tired today, no appetite.. i'm so sorry mr chicken curry.. you look very yummy and delicious to me but i just no appetite to eat more.. having what every girl will have every month is a torture sometimes. ^^

I have scoliosis. So? I don't want because of my scoliosis, i have to let go my dream and ambition that i'd dreamed of since i was a kid. Actually, for quite a long time, i have stop consider bout this dream due to my studies. Soon when i'm near to my very last final exam in my final sem, i start considering bout my career and future. IT'S TOUGH! Like everyone, i wish to work in a field i like and happy with my job because i know this is the decision that i choose and i want. But due to my medical, sometimes, i feel life is so unfair. =( You must be wondering what job that i actually wanna work. I don't feel like wanna mention it in here. Just let it be a secret. Maybe some of you might actually know what job is that.. =) I'm been thinking a lot bout it lately! *pouts* Hate myself being so complicated sometimes.. unsure what i actually wanna do.. sighs...

Whole day with dear today.. go to the hospital to postpone my body x-ray appointment, then while waiting for rain to clear down before i drive back home by myself, lepak at his house and play with the kids! Oohhh.. i love the baby girl. So adorable and quite a chatter.. just a few months age only! Really miss playing with baby! Really hope i'm the baby instead.. no worries at all! Oh, before entering his house, bought a yummy snack to gave to his mum and for my family; kaya swiss roll and durian bomb at Restoran Sri Karak at New Town.












Yummee-licious durian bomb! Too bad didnt snap the inside part because i was too tempted to crave at it! It was so nice and i ate almost 3!











I love swiss roll and this is one of my favourite swiss roll; kaya swiss roll! The cake texture is perfect! Not too sweet and soft! Well, there are many others tart such as portuguese egg tart, durian tart, cakes and etc.. but these two are my most favourites!












I love this legging!! Spotted this at Michelle Phan's twitter, she's one of the famous make up guru and i love seeing all her tutorials! If anyone of you spotted this somewhere in KL or PJ area, please please please let me know! Even spotted in any online boutiques as well! I just love this design, found it quite cool! Seeing Michelle Phan wearing the cut design top, omg! Fall in love with that top as well..

Really wanna type more and more but sissy's friend staying overnight in my house and my room and i gotta sleep in parents room. >_<;; Kinda hate stranger sleeping on my bed!!

Tomorrow gonna have lunch with chooi yee.. can't wait for it! Really need a girl's outing~~~

Gotta go to my bed and hugging Mr Star now~~ *meanie dad just bullied my Mr Star!*

No comments:

Post a Comment