Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dreaming 3

Sober Sunday~~~

Nope! Not consuming any drugs or alcohols.. *hell no!!* =) Feeling lazy and wanna lie down on bed, be like a sleeping beauty and waiting for the handsome prince charming to give the most wonderful awakening kiss~~

Just come back from pyramid, oh my, Faceshop and Body Shop got big sales! Throwing my money at Faceshop.. sobs sobs... bought seaweed deep cleansing mask, loose powder and concealer stick. I'm not good with make up stuffs, really! Just thought, before going to some real serious interviews soon, i better know some basic know how to prepare my image to be judge by the interviewers. First image is always very important! Been so emo lately, i just wanna spend money and shopping to release my stress! Haha.. scary way to reduce my stress.. >_<;;

I really need a girls hangout! I wanna have a girls talk... girls gossip... girls giggling and etc... Just recently, hang out with chooi yee, having lunch set at Fullhouse for RM16.90, whootz! Worth it so much and i'm overloaded! It was set lunch, with iced lemon tea, wild mushroom soup with almond crunch, and dessert; either tart or cake. Chooi yee get herself spaghetti set, an d myself?? Dory fish plate~~ I love eating boneless fish meat!! Yum~~~
























Happy Birthday, darling Lee Hong!! I know you won't be reading this but i still wanna wish ya~~~

Missing mummy so much!!! Yesterday skype with her, and saw something! Praying hard that it will come to my address safe and sound, all the way from uk. Huhu.. *crossing fingers*

Been updating my cover letters and resumes for different companies that i wanna apply my jobs in. It's time but i still in holiday mood! June, is a very important month for me as i have many plans around that month. Purposely bought a cute organiser to mark down my important plans and notes. I'm a very forgetful person.. I'm afraid to go for the interviews... what if i could not answer those toughy questions.. what if i'm mental block?? Sighs.. anyhow.. i will have to go through those stages soon.. is just the matter of time! Time is very important, i'm soon approaching another 1 year older again. Shoot! Am i having wrinkles?? Hope not.. *looking at mirror*

Ohh.. i didnt gained any weight?? And i thought i was gaining lotsa weight that i sleep and eat a lot at home. Dad just bought a digital weight measurer, perfect! And okie, i'm still the same. Just keep my weight balance and ngam ngam.. no reduce and no increase, urm.. maybe just a little. Hehe...

Eyelids are getting heavy.. maybe i shall have a short nap before helping dad at shop. Finally, i can sleep on my own bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment