Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dreaming 21






















Yoo hoo~~ What's new?? Tee-hee~~ Lotsa new things happened though~~

First... ~~ My first salary is out! Need to plan a wise spending now, i wonder will that work..

Second... ~~ I spotted mega sales now!! Yip yip yippee!!! But as i said, wisseee..... spending.. uh huh.. budget budget budget for that!! But i desperately need a shopping now, especially when i'm so stressed out these days!!

Third... ~~ My naughty troublesome iphone finally be a good boy.. not giving momma trouble by tranfering momma's fav games.. although it's pain to start ALL OVER AGAIN.. Dang! My Chaos Ring.. spend so much times on it.. T_T and it is ALL GONE!

Fourth... ~~ I fail my call stimulation and result; i'm been transfer to other dept; E-Statement team where we are suppose to call the bank's customers and help them to register online/phone banking.. easy peasy?? Not really as some customers might thought is a fraud call! I'm not sure will they extend my contract or not but for sure, i'm staying there till my contract end and all depends on my job perfomance.. uh huh.. i still wanna find other job. Phobia of call centre d.. cham mou...

Fifth... ~~ There's a flight attendant walk in interview soon and dad encourage me to go ahead since i'm so into it but seriously.. i got the strong feeling i won't get to pass the first stage because i have scoliosis; i feel like is a major concern health that disable me to enter this career. Sad-nye!! I'm so pathetic! I so wanna become one but the devil me keep mumbling in my brain; saying sure fail wan sure fail wan.. no chance! Shoooshh... go away!!

Sixth... ~~ I really need to sleep.. feeling tired everyday!!!

Oyasumi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment